What is eero Plus?
eero Plus is security protection customers with HomeFi can add which provides an extra layer of defense for your eero equipment and all devices connected to it. The service includes all features found in eero Secure (included free with HomeFi), as well as these top-rated security apps:
- 1Password: A password manager that allows you to generate, save, and share unique, secure passwords from one central place.
- Guardian: Access the internet through a Virtual Private Network (VPN) for privacy and security. You can also utilize the VPN from your device when outside your home network.
- Malwarebytes: Protect up to three computers or devices from viruses, ransomware, and other malware. Malwarebytes continues working whether or not you are connected to your HomeFi network.
- DDNS: Set up a static hostname to access your home network remotely even if your IP address changes.
How much does eero Plus cost?
Add eero Plus to your HomeFi service for only $6.95 per month-- saving you money versus purchasing each security app separately.
How do I activate eero Plus and the included services?
Customers without HomeFi:
Customers with HomeFi:
Sign into your My Blue Ridge account and navigate to Shop. Underneath the Internet Security header, in the eero Plus section, simply click Learn More to get started.
Once active, from the eero app, create an account for each eero Plus service.
- Tap Discover .
- Tap eero Plus.
- Select the app or feature of your choice, such as 1Password, Guardian, Malwarebytes, or DDNS.
- If needed, tap create free account to begin the registration process.
- Check the email address associated with your eero service for further instructions.