Connecting your Set-Top Box
* Use the wrench provided to ﬁrmly tighten all coaxial connections on this new device, as well as all other Cable TV / Internet devices in your home.
- Connect the supplied coax cable directly to the cable box’s Cable In port and use the included wrench to tighten at both ends.
- Connect the supplied HDMI Cable to your TV’s HDMI Port. Take note of which numbered port you use.
- Connect the cable box power plug to a 120V AC outlet in your home.
- Power on your television and adjust the input to the HDMI port to which you connected your cable box.
- Follow the Remote Programming instructions to use Power and Volume buttons for your TV brand.
Connecting Multiple Devices
- Disconnect the coax cable from your cable box or cable modem.
- That coax cable should now go directly to the IN port on the splitter.
- Connect the supplied coax jumpers: one to your cable box and the other one to your modem.