Help! My onscreen guide does not match the channels I’m receiving!
This may occur when there is a channel lineup change to your TiVo DVR. This can easily be corrected by Repeating Guided Setup:
- From your main TiVo DVR, press the [TiVo] button and navigate to Menu > Help > Reset to Defaults > Repeat Guided Setup.
- The following screen will warn you about the duration of the Guided Setup process.
- Press [Thumbs Down] three times, then press [Enter].
- Select your country: United States.
- Select your preferred language: English or Español.
- On the Getting Started screen, select Begin Guided Setup for the United States.
- Use the number keys on your remote to enter your ZIP code, then press [OK] on your remote control.
- On the Begin Network Connection screen, press [OK]. You can view the progress as Setup occurs.
- When Setup completes and all items are checked, press [OK] to continue.
- To Name This TiVo Box, choose a name from the list or select Enter your own name to manually name the DVR box.
- For Cable Provider, select the appropriate lineup for your area.
- The next screen will ask if you receive premium channels. Please select Yes whether you current subscribe to a premium channel or not. This will eliminate any issues if you choose to subscribe to a Premium channel in the future.
- Confirm the next screen shows channels such as HBO are checked, then select Done.
- Your TV channels are now set up. Press [OK] to continue.
- On the next screen, press [OK] to Begin Network Connection. This will take a few minutes to complete. You can view progress on the Getting Program Info screen.
- When completed, press [OK] to continue.
- The Program Info Received screen will advise that the remaining two weeks of program information will upload to your DVR within the next few hours. Press [OK].
- When you see the Congratulations! screen, Guided Setup is complete. Press the [TiVo] or [Live TV] button to exit.