What is the Affordable Connectivity Program?
The federal government has created the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) to assist low-income households with their internet bills.
Eligible households can receive up to a $30/month discount towards their Blue Ridge internet service. A fully subsidized speed is now available! See our ACP page for more details.
For more information on the ACP, please visit the FCC’s website at https://www.fcc.gov/acp.
Which services are discounted?
Eligible households can receive up to a $30/month discount toward any internet speed Blue Ridge offers. A fully subsidized speed is available. The discount can also be applied to any advanced speed. Customers will be responsible for additional equipment, taxes, fees, and any amount in excess of $30.
Visit our offers page for current internet offers, or our standard pricing page and select your location for full service rate details. Actual speeds may vary; stated speeds are up to subscribed to/stated speed and are not guaranteed. Visit the disclosure page for more information.
How do I know if I am eligible?
To qualify for ACP, at least one member of the household must meet one of the following:
- Household income at or below 200% of the federal poverty guidelines.
- Participates in Federal Assistance Programs such as Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit, SNAP, Medicaid, WIC, Supplemental Security Income, or Federal Public Housing Assistance.
- Currently receive a Lifeline benefit.
- Participates in one of several Tribal specific programs: Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Tribal Head Start (only households meeting the relevant income qualifying standard), Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF), or Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations.
- Received a Federal Pell Grant in the current award year.
- Received approval for benefits under the Free and Reduced-Price School Lunch Program or School Breakfast Program, including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision, from the current school year or the school year immediately preceding the application.
How do I sign up?
First, confirm your eligibility by applying with USAC at https://getinternet.gov.
Once you complete the above step and receive approval, our ACP Team can assist you to set up service and apply the discount. Click here to submit a request online, or contact us by phone Monday to Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM, at 610-826-9896. To complete the enrollment process, you will also need to electronically sign an agreement acknowledging the terms and conditions.