Help! My Fiber to the Home internet service is not working.
In the event of any issues with your fiber internet service, please try the following:
- Ensure the fiber connection is plugged securely into the back of the modem, in the green WAN port.
- Ensure the PON modem is connected to an active power source. Confirm the power cord is plugged securely into the leftmost power port on the rear of the modem.
- Confirm an Ethernet cable is running from the yellow Ethernet jack on the back of the PON modem to your wireless router.
- Reboot your PON modem by unplugging it from the power for approximately 30 seconds, and then plug it back in.
- In the event of wifi issues, reboot your router by unplugging it from the power and back in. If you subscribe to Blue Ridge HomeFi, see additional troubleshooting options in our HomeFi App Support article.
- In the event of slow speeds, please try the steps listed in our Internet troubleshooting article.
- If the above steps do not correct the issue, please contact Blue Ridge support.