Connecting your Blue Ridge Stream device
Follow these instructions, or refer to the Quick Start Guide (see attachment at the bottom of this article).
- Make sure your modem and wireless router are installed and connected to the internet. You will need to know your wifi password to complete set-up.
- Connect your Stream device to your TV using the provided HDMI cable.
- Plug your Stream device into a power outlet using the provided power cord.
- Make sure your TV is powered on and set to the correct HDMI input. Follow the onscreen instructions.
- You will be prompted to pair your remote.
- Choose your desired language.
- You will be asked if you wish to transfer your Android phone's wifi network and Google account.
- If you do not have an Android phone or do not wish to set up via your phone, select Skip. Proceed to step 8.
- If you would like to set up via your Android phone, select Continue. Follow the onscreen Quick Setup instructions, which include navigating to the Google app on your phone, selecting your device, and entering a code displayed on the TV. If successful, skip to step 10.
- Select your wifi network and enter your wifi password. Highlight and select the --> button to proceed.
- You can sign into or create a Google account for access to Android apps. This is not required to complete setup; you may skip this step if desired.
- Please note: If you skip this step, you will not be able to use voice controls or download apps to the Stream device.
- Accept the Google terms of service.
- You will be asked if you wish to provide your location via Google and share data to improve Android. Select Yes or No, depending on your preference, and follow any onscreen instructions.
- Choose a name for your Stream device—Bedroom TV, Living Room TV, enter a custom name, etc.
- If logged into your Google account, select additional apps you'd like to install, then select Continue.
- Use your left and right arrows to page forward or back through instructions on device features.
- If desired, on the OnePass Quick Select, choose series you wish to add to OnePass, then select Done. If you choose not to set up any OnePasses at this time, select Skip this step.
- Select the apps you wish to be included in searching, browsing, or OnePasses. Select Done to proceed.
- In the event you see a OnePass and Recordings Default Settings Updated message, select OK to proceed.
- You will be taken to the TiVo Home Screen.
For additional help creating or signing into a Google account, downloading or using apps, or utilizing the features of Blue Ridge Stream, please see our Blue Ridge Stream Support article.
Blue Ridge Stream Quick Start Guide
See below attachment.