Connecting a Cable Modem
- Connect the coax cable from the wall cable outlet to the coax port on the cable modem.
- Plug the cable modem power cord into any 120V AC wall outlet.
- Wait five minutes until the modem has a solid green Online light on the front of the device. (If the green light doesn’t come on, please try another cable outlet.)
- Connect the supplied Ethernet cable to either a PC, router or eero device and power it up. For assistance setting up an eero device, please refer to the articles for the Android or Apple versions.
- Test your internet connection.
Connecting Multiple Devices
- Disconnect the coax cable from your cable box or cable modem.
- That coax cable should now go directly to the IN port on the splitter.
- Connect the supplied coax jumpers: one to your cable box and the other one to your modem.