This Return Policy applies to Mobile Devices purchased from Blue Ridge Mobile. The terms of this Return Policy are subject to change.
Blue Ridge Mobile provides a fourteen (14) day policy in which you may return your Mobile Device and request a refund or exchange as follows:
Returns and Exchanges:
You have fourteen (14) days from the date of purchase to initiate a return. Call Blue Ridge Mobile at 855-447-2957 to request a return authorization and instructions for returning the device. To receive a refund or exchange, the Mobile Device must be received within ten (14) days of you receiving a return authorization. A restocking charge of $50.00 will be applied. Specific return requirements are listed below.
• Returned Mobile Device must be in like-new condition (no scratches, cracks or other damages) with no material alterations, with its original contents and packaging, and with proof of purchase. The return must include the original components, instructions, accessories and packaging.
• Remove personal content from your device and disable the tracking or screen locking functions.
• If you request a refund and return your Mobile Device in accordance with the requirements of this Return Policy, Blue Ridge Mobile will deactivate your Mobile Service and will refund amounts paid (including taxes or surcharges as applicable, but excluding activation charges, and restocking charges). Blue Ridge Mobile reserves the right to issue a partial refund for Mobile Devices that are returned with damages or alterations and not in like new condition.
• Refunds or exchanges may not be authorized if the Mobile Device (a) is not returned within the specified timelines; (b) is not returned in like-new condition; (c) is missing its original components; or (d) is not unlocked or if the tracking or screen locking functions are not disabled (iCloud, Samsung, Google Accounts Removed). Limit of 1 return or exchange per original Mobile Device purchase.
• Mobile accessories that have been opened or not in original packaging will not be accepted for return.
• Refer to the warranty provided with your Mobile Device for instructions if you wish to make a claim under that warranty.