How do I view previous billing statements?
Using the free My Blue Ridge app:
- Sign into the My Blue Ridge app with your primary account information.
- The Home screen displays your total balance and due date. At the bottom of the screen, tap Bill.
- From here, tap Download Bill to download a PDF of the current statement. Above your balance, tap History for past statements.
- Here you’ll see the previous 12 statements. Tap on an individual listing for more information.
- You’ll see your payment, amount, and payment method for that bill. Tap the icon underneath PDF to download and view a PDF copy of the statement.
- Sign into https://www.brctv.com/login with your primary account. You’ll be taken to the Home screen, which will display your current balance.
- Click View Billing & Payments to see a history of both statements and payments received. Alternately, in the white bar with blue text toward the top of the page, hover your cursor over Activity & Statements and click Billing History. This will display the previous 12 statements.
- Click Download to view or save a PDF copy of one of your previous 12 statements.
I recently transferred my service to a new address. Do I need to re-register?
Did you recently move? Blue Ridge will transfer your services to a new home at no cost.
Your My Blue Ridge account is tied to your physical service location, so you’ll need to register a new online account with your new account number if you move.