How do I set up paperless billing?
Paperless billing will email you a notification each month when your bill generates. The email provides a link to view your statement online. Going paperless is good for the environment, and you’ll still have complete access to your last 12 bills online.
My Blue Ridge app:
- Sign into the My Blue Ridge app with your primary account.
- Tap the Menu button in the top left, and then scroll down and tap Manage Paperless Billing.
- Review the billing address and details on the next screen, and then tap Enroll in Paperless Billing.
- Enter your preferred email address for billing notifications, and then tap Add. Multiple addresses are allowed. A link to Terms and Conditions is also provided.
- When you’re done, tap Enroll. A message will state, “We have sent an email to the submitted address(es). Please follow the instructions in the email to verify the account.”
- Check your email. An email will arrive from email@example.com. Open the email and click or tap Verify this account.
- To cancel paperless billing, repeat steps 1-2. Tap Cancel Paperless Billing, and then tap OK to confirm.
- Sign into https://www.brctv.com/login with your primary account. You’ll be taken to the Summary screen.
- Click Enroll in Paperless Billing, found underneath your balance, or in the Quick Links box. Alternately, from the top taskbar, click Billing and then Enroll in Paperless Billing.
- Enter an email address you check regularly to receive paperless billing notifications, and then click Add. If you'd like to add additional emails, enter additional emails one at a time in the box, then click Add after entering each.
- After adding an email, you will see the email address as Pending. You will need to next check your email to complete enrollment.
- An email will arrive from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject [Blue Ridge Account Manager] Paperless Billing Confirmation. Open the email and click or tap Confirm E-Mail Address.
- To cancel paperless billing, repeat steps 1-2. (Once you have enrolled, underneath your balance, the link will say Manage Paperless Billing). To remove just one email address from paperless billing notifications, click Remove next to the email. To cancel paperless billing entirely, click Unenroll from Paperless Billing, found underneath the box to add an email address.
Is there a discount for going paperless?
We offer a $5 monthly discount for customers who use both AutoPay (automatic payments) and Paperless Billing. To qualify, customers must be enrolled in both AutoPay and Paperless Billing, and subscribe to Blue Ridge internet service. This discount will automatically apply to your monthly rate within 24 hours of meeting the conditions. Your first bill after activating AutoPay and Paperless Billing will be prorated to include the discount from the date applied.
Please note: Advertised promotional rates include this $5 discount. The discount will not apply to fully-subsidized ACP internet service.