How do I pay my bill online?
My Blue Ridge app:
- Sign into the My Blue Ridge app with your primary account.
- The Home screen displays your total balance and due date. Below that you’ll see Pay Bill and Setup AutoPay if you haven’t done so. Tap Pay Bill.
- To view a copy of your paper bill, tap Bill on the bottom of your screen and then tap Download Bill.
- Enter the payment amount and scheduled payment date (if you wish for the payment to process on a later date). Select an existing payment method from the drop-down menu or tap Add Payment Method or Manage Payment Methods to edit or add a card or account. You may also add a checking or savings account. Tap Next.
- Confirm your payment information is correct and tap Submit. You’ll then receive a confirmation screen. A payment receipt will also be sent to the email address linked to your account.
- Tap Back to Account Overview to return to the Home Your payment will be listed as Pending Payment below the total balance and due date. Payments process within one business day.
- Sign into https://www.brctv.com/login with your primary account. You’ll be taken to the Home screen, which will display your current balance.
- Click Make a payment or, in the white bar with blue text toward the top of the page, hover your cursor over Payments and click Pay Bill.
- Enter the payment amount and scheduled payment date (if you wish for the payment to process on a later date). Select an existing payment method or choose New checking/savings account or New Visa/Mastercard/Discover to add a new bank account or card. Click Next.
- If adding a new payment method, enter your account or card information. If you wish to keep this payment method on file, click the box next to Save for later use. Click Next.
- The next screen confirms the amount and payment method. Review the Terms and Conditions. To authorize payment, click Submit. Click Back to navigate to the previous screen or Cancel to leave.
- After you click Submit, you’ll be taken to the Pending Payments screen.