How do I view my call history?
You can view your previous six months of calls online using a My Blue Ridge account.
From the My Blue Ridge app:
- Download the My Blue Ridge app and sign into your account.
- From the home screen, tap Check Voicemail. Alternately, tap the Menu button in the top left corner and select Check Voicemail.
- Tap View Mailbox Settings. On the next screen, tap Edit Settings. This will launch the Admin Portal.
- In the left column, tap Call History.
From your web browser:
- Log into your My Blue Ridge account at brctv.com/login. You’ll be taken to the Home screen.
- Hover over the Services & Equipment Tab and click Voicemail.
- Click Manage Phone Features. This will launch the Admin Portal.
- In the left column, click Call History.
Once you’ve accessed the Admin Portal’s Call History:
By default, the page displays the previous month of inbound and outbound calls, with 10 records per page.
Filter options appear above the displayed calls:
- Dates: Click or type start and end dates to view calls from a specific day or timespan. Call records are available for the previous six months.
- Type: Select Inbound or Outbound.
- Call Flags: Select to view calls Answered, Busy, Forwarded, Missed, or Sent to Voicemail.
- Reset Filters: Click to remove all selected filters.
The Date column lists the date and time. Click the Date heading to sort by newest or oldest.
The From column displays the number that originated the call. The To column displays the number dialed. For example, if you receive a call, you’ll see the number that called you under From and your phone number under To. If you make an outbound call, this will be reversed.
Please note: If you’ve signed up for Nomorobo or use the Sim Ring feature, inbound call records will display for each number you have set to ring. Therefore, the same call may appear listed more than once. Filtering by Inbound will only display calls to your Blue Ridge home number. Filtering by Outbound will display the number that called you in the From column and the Sim Ring number(s) in the To column.
Click CSV to download an Excel spreadsheet of your call history based on your selected filters.
Click the Next arrow on the bottom right to page through records.
For call records beyond what is accessible through the Admin Portal, a subpoena from local or state authorities is required. Please contact us for further assistance.