How do I access my phone features online?
Your Blue Ridge Digital Phone service includes access to an online Admin Portal to check voicemail, manage and change your phone features, view call history, block unwanted callers, etc. This service is accessible via your My Blue Ridge account.
From the My Blue Ridge app:
- Download the My Blue Ridge app and sign into your account.
- From the home screen, tap Check Voicemail. Alternately, tap the Menu button in the top left corner and select Check Voicemail.
- Tap View Mailbox Settings. On the next screen, tap Edit Settings. This will launch the Admin Portal.
From your web browser:
- Sign into your My Blue Ridge account at brctv.com/login. You’ll be taken to the Summary screen.
- In the Quick Links box on the right, click Check Your Voicemail. Alternately, in the top taskbar, click Services, and then click the Phone tab.
- Under Your Phone Service, click the Manage Phone Features button. This will launch the Admin Portal in a new browser tab.