How do I access my phone features online?
Your Blue Ridge Digital Phone service includes access to an online Admin Portal to check voicemail, manage and change your phone features, view call history, block unwanted callers, etc. This service is accessible via your My Blue Ridge account.
From the My Blue Ridge app:
- Download the My Blue Ridge app and sign into your account.
- From the home screen, tap Check Voicemail. Alternately, tap the Menu button in the top left corner and select Check Voicemail.
- Tap View Mailbox Settings. On the next screen, tap Edit Settings. This will launch the Admin Portal.
From your web browser:
- Log into your My Blue Ridge account at brctv.com/login. You’ll be taken to the Home screen.
- Under Quick Links, click Manage Phone Features & Voicemail, or hover your cursor over the Services & Equipment tab and click Voicemail.
- Click Manage Phone Features. This will launch the Admin Portal.