I am moving. Can I transfer my service to a new address?
Yes! We provide free transfers of your existing services to a new address within our service area.
To transfer, we would set up a disconnection at your old address and an installation at your new address. We ask you bring any existing equipment with you to your new home. For example, if you subscribe to Cable TV, Internet, HomeFi, and Digital Phone, please bring the cable boxes, remotes, modem(s), and eero routers with you to your new address, and our technician will install the equipment for you at no cost.
Please note: If adding additional services such as another TV line, installation charges may apply. If you subscribe to Digital Phone service, we are able to transfer the same telephone number within the local rate center for that phone number exchange. If moving outside that same rate center, we will provide a new phone number.
To schedule a transfer of service, please contact us or fill out our online Moving Form:
- Log into your My Blue Ridge account at brctv.com/login. You’ll be taken to the Summary screen.
- In the taskbar at the top, click Profile.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page. Under Moving?, click Get Started.
- Fill out the form and click Submit.
- Our customer service will contact you back to schedule a transfer.
I recently transferred my service to a new address. Do I need to re-register online?
Yes. Your My Blue Ridge account is tied to your physical service location, so you’ll need to register a new online account with your new account number if you move.